Website Midwest Refrigerated Services
Full-time employment working three days a week at Midwest Refrigerated Services, a growing family owned frozen food warehouse, refrigerated trucking, and logistics company. We serve customers in the food industry with distribution and transportation services. A successful candidate values a safe and fast paced work environment while working in a refrigerator/freezer warehouse.
Job Title: Warehouse Forklift Operator – Weekend Nights (Milwaukee, WI)
Employment Status: Full-time
Starting Wage: $18.25 (Friday & Saturday), $16.25 Sunday
Wage After One Year: An additional $1.25 per hour
- Productivity Incentive: Earn more per hour for increased productivity. Eligible after probationary period.
- PTO and vacation time
- Health, vision, dental, voluntary life
- Company paid life insurance & disability
- Flexible Spending Account
- Holiday pay
- 401k with company match
- Bonus referral program
- Safety shoe allowance
- Trade days
- Company provided freezer suits, jackets, gloves, hat, and face mask
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Ability to read/write/speak in English
- Good computer aptitude and math skills
- Lift up to 60 pounds frequently and 80+ pounds
- Experience operating a stand up forklift or powered pallet jacks is preferred
- Previous experience working within RF controlled inventory systems, working with food products, or working in a freezer is a plus
- Ability to work in a freezer (34 to -5 degrees)
- Ability to work weekends and overtime
- Have exceptional attendance
- Picking and staging of orders
- Loading and unloading of trucks
- Stacking/unstacking pallets
- Checking in/out inventory
- General warehouse duties
- Moving and manually re-handling of product
- Maintain warehouse cleanliness
- Friday, Saturday, Sunday 7pm – 7am
No applications or phone calls will be accepted at the facility. We encourage Veterans to apply. Each applicant will be required to pass a physical exam and math test.
We thank all applicants in advance for their interest; however, only those applicants who are being considered for an interview, or are currently employed by MRS, will be contacted.
Midwest Refrigerated Services, Inc, is an Equal Opportunity Employer.