Website Midwest Refrigerated Services
Job Title: Warehouse Employee (Milwaukee, WI)
Employment Status: Part-time, 16-25 hours per week
Wage: $15.25 per hour, up to $16.50 in two years
Shift: This position requires working either Friday night for night shift employees or Saturday day for day shift employees in addition to one other day of the week for a minimum of 16 hours.
Organization: Midwest Refrigerated Services, a growing family owned refrigerated trucking, logistics, and cold storage company, is seeking a full-time Warehouse Employees in our Milwaukee location.
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Ability to read/write in English
- Computer and math skills
- Lift up to 60 pounds frequently and 80+ pounds.
- Experience operating a Forklift or powered pallet jacks
- Previous experience working within RF controlled inventory systems, working with food products, or working in a freezer is a plus
- Ability to work in the cold (freezer environment)
- Picking and staging of orders
- Loading and unloading of trucks
- Stacking/unstacking pallets
- Checking in/out inventory
- General warehouse duties
- Moving and manually re-handling of product
- DC operates 24/7, several shifts available.
No applications or phone calls will be accepted at the facility. We encourage Veterans to apply. We thank all applicants in advance for their interest; however, only those applicants who are being considered for an interview, or are currently employed by MRS, will be contacted.
Midwest Refrigerated Services, Inc, is an Equal Opportunity Employer.