Midwest Refrigerated Transport
Midwest Refrigerated Services, a growing family owned refrigerated trucking company and logistics operation, with office in Wisconsin, is seeking a Truck Driver Recruiter to facilitate and support our growth. We serve customers in the food industry with local, regional and 48 state LTL and truckload refrigerated logistics services.
The truck driver recruiter is responsible for recruiting qualified company and owner/operator drivers to drive in our refrigerated fleet that is performing multi-stop truckload grocery and food service warehouse deliveries nationwide. Our drivers can be home weekly, operate premium equipped late model company equipment, have established lanes, and enjoy 52 week freight consistency. Our driver pay and benefit packages are very competitive, and our Midwest Values guide our culture where every driver is valued. If you seek to leverage your driver recruiting experience with a company that you can be proud to sell and recruit into, this opportunity is for you.
- Recruit and retain qualified and safe company and owner / operator drivers
- Understand and be able to communicate the specific driving opportunities within our fleet
- Effectively communicate the benefits and points of difference of working for our company
- Develop a pool of qualified applicants through the use of social media, driver oriented internet job boards, job fairs, trade shows, truck stop networking, promoting internal referral bonus program, and recruiter’s own network of contacts.
- Follow through on all leads and perform initial qualification screening and past employment verifications
- Assist in the driver orientation process
- Mentor and check-in with new drivers thorough the first 90 days to insure that they are trained properly, satisfied, and any questions or concerns are addressed
- Make recommendations that will improve hiring and retention rates
- Minimum 3 years of truck driver recruiting experience
- Strong verbal communication skills, with the ability to effectively communicate and relate with a diverse group of applicants
- Team player with strong organizational and problem solving skills. Able to multi-task in a fast paced environment with minimal supervision
- Strong computer skills. Experience with Tenstreet and applicant tracking systems is a plus
- Basic FMCSA compliance and transportation knowledge
- Compensation & Benefits:
- Compensation commensurate with experience. We offer a competitive benefit package which includes health, dental, vision insurance and company paid short-term, long-term disability and basic life insurance. Holiday pay, PTO, vacation and 401K with a company match.
Location: Milwaukee, WI
No applications or phone calls will be accepted at the facility. We encourage Veterans to apply. Each applicant will be required to pass a drug screen, background check and physical exam.
We thank all applicants in advance for their interest; however, only those applicants who are being considered for an interview, or are currently employed by MRS, will be contacted.
Midwest Refrigerated Services, Inc, is an Equal Opportunity Employer.