Website Midwest Refrigerated Transport
Job Title: Truck Driver – Home Daily – CDL-A (McFarland, WI)
Employment Status: Full-time
Income: Competitive Salary commensurate with experience
Organization: Midwest Refrigerated Services, a growing family owned refrigerated trucking, logistics, and cold storage company, is seeking a full-time local CDL – A tractor / trailer driver in our Madison (McFarland) location.
- Very affordable health, dental insurance
- Company paid Life insurance and disability (short-term and long-term)
- 401 (K) plan with generous company match
- Paid vacation and PTO
- Paid holidays
- Valid Class A CDL Commercial Driver License
- Qualify meeting the requirements of a Federal Medical Card and fit for duty standards
- Be available for flexible start / finish times to accommodate customer requests as needed
- Lift 50# or more
- Meet all DOT requirements
- Ability to work and be physically competent to perform multiple Drop and Hook operations in an 8 – 10 hour day
- Complete daily log books and vehicle inspection reports
- Complete customer and task specific trip reports
- Multiple Drop and Hook operations daily
- Operate Reefer trailers under company guideline to ensure food safety
- Ensure operational maintenance of equipment including sanitation practices
- Operate within the guidelines of State and Federal DOT regulations
Shift/Work Days/Hours Per Week:
- This is a full-time position
- Working hours are between 4 am and 9 pm typically, Monday thru Friday (with occasional weekend hours) – depending upon daily start time. Shifts are typically 8 to 10 hours in length.
No applications or phone calls will be accepted at the facility. We encourage Veterans to apply. Each applicant will be required to pass a drug screen, background check, physical exam and any required DOT.
We thank all applicants in advance for their interest; however, only those applicants who are being considered for an interview, or are currently employed by MRS, will be contacted.
Midwest Refrigerated Services, Inc, is an Equal Opportunity Employer.