Midwest Refrigerated Services
Midwest Refrigerated Services, a growing family owned refrigerated trucking, logistics and cold storage company, is seeking an EDI Analyst in the Wisconsin area (Madison, Milwaukee, Pleasant Prairie, Elkhorn) to facilitate and support our growth. We serve customers in the food industry with local and regional refrigerated logistics services.
This position reports to the Director of Information Technology.
The EDI Analyst will be responsible for daily EDI Monitoring and support, as well as the development of new EDI documents with transportation and warehouse customers.
Initial Duties & Responsibilities, include but not limited to the following:
- Proactively monitor the existing EDI environment
- Troubleshoot and correct errors as they occur
- Maintain existing EDI transaction sets as needed
- Work independently with customers or 3rd party consultants to configure, test, and install new transaction sets
- Create value add reports and ad hoc queries to support end users and mgmt
- 1-5 years experience with EDI
- Knowledge of various file transfer protocols: AS2, FTP, SFTP, HTTP, etc
- Knowledge of various EDI standards: X12, GS1, XML
- Experience with the following EDI transaction sets: 856, 943, 944, 940, 945, 210, 214, 990
- Experience with EDI mapping software (experience with Ramp Systems a plus)
- Ability to communicate effectively with customers, vendors, and company employees
- Bachelor’s degree or Associate degree with demonstrated experience
Location of Position: Flexible, Madison, Milwaukee, Pleasant Prairie or Elkhorn
We offer competitive salary commensurate with experience and responsibility, and a full benefit package including health, dental, vision, STD, LTD, life insurance, FSA, PTO, vacation and 401K with company match.
No applications or phone calls will be accepted at the facility. We encourage Veterans to apply. Each applicant will be required to pass a drug screen, background check and physical exam.
We thank all applicants in advance for their interest; however, only those applicants who are being considered for an interview, or are currently employed by MRS, will be contacted.
Midwest Refrigerated Services, Inc, is an Equal Opportunity Employer.