Midwest Refrigerated Madison
Organization: Midwest Refrigerated Services, a growing family owned refrigerated trucking, logistics, and cold storage company, is seeking a full-time Customer Service Representative in our Shipping/Receiving office in our Madison/McFarland location.
Hours: 11am – 7:30pm
Schedule: Monday – Friday
- Affordable health, dental insurance
- Company paid Life insurance and disability (short-term and long-term)
- Company paid Employee Assistance Program
- 401 (K) plan with generous company match
- Paid vacation and PTO
- Paid holidays
- Flexible Spending Account
- Employee Referral Bonus Program
- Check in all incoming/outgoing drivers; call warehouse to confirm door assignment
- Prepare unloading tally’s for warehouse to receive
- Close out drivers; add arrival and depart times in CAM
- Close outbound shipments & send all BOL’s to customer
- Close inbound orders upon receiving from dock; send all inbound paperwork to drivers
- Answer phones; schedule appointments
- Activate/inactivate lot codes
- Adjust receiving tickets for the dock
- Additional office duties as needed
- Previous office experience preferred
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel) preferred
- Some travel between two warehouses which are 2 miles apart will be required
No applications or phone calls will be accepted at the facility. We encourage Veterans to apply.
We thank all applicants in advance for their interest; however, only those applicants who are being considered for an interview, or are currently employed by MRS, will be contacted.
Midwest Refrigerated Services, Inc, is an Equal Opportunity Employer.