Midwest Refrigerated Services
Midwest Refrigerated Services, a growing family owned refrigerated trucking, logistics and cold storage Company, is seeking a full-time Accounting Clerk in Elkhorn, WI to facilitate and support our growth. We serve customers in the food industry with local and regional refrigerated logistics services.
Role & Responsibilities:
- Cash application of paid invoices
- Accounts Receivable
- Accounts Payable entry
- File Management
- General administrative support for accounting team as needed
- Other clerical and administrative duties
- Experience with accounts receivable, accounts payable and general accounting
- Associates degree in Accounting or Accounting experience
Compensation and schedule:
- Hourly position (30-40 hours per week)
- Compensation commensurate with experience
- Schedule either 9am – 5pm or 10am – 4pm dependent upon workflow
- Occasional travel to other company sites as needed
PTO, vacation and 401k with company match
No applications or phone calls will be accepted at the facility. We encourage Veterans to apply. Each applicant will be required to pass a drug screen, background check and physical exam.
We thank all applicants in advance for their interest; however, only those applicants who are being considered for an interview, or are currently employed by MRS, will be contacted.
Midwest Refrigerated Services, Inc, is an Equal Opportunity Employer.