Learn More About Partnering with MRS
Think dry van, flat bed, reefer are all the same, right? Think again.
Our Owner Operators drive for something different. We are partners in the business of refrigerated transport – and we take pride knowing our cargo feeds millions of people across the country.
Together, we serve some of the household names that your family puts on the dinner table every night. Our clients depend on our Owner Operators to act as an extension of their team and represent their brand with pride.
The Owner Operators we partner with are some of the most skilled in the industry. In addition to getting the product safely from point A to point B, they’ve got their eye on the temperature gauge, making sure we’re staying in that temperature sweet spot. It can be challenging – but rewarding.
WHO WE’RE LOOKING FOR
Owner Operators are critical to fulfilling our promise to our customers to deliver their product cold, clean, correct, and on time. If you’re an Owner Operator who takes pride in the business of refrigerated transport and the role you play in putting food on the table for millions of Americans every night — we have a place for you at MRS. We look for Owner Operators who are safe, confident, independent, and can represent our customer well day in and day out.
If this sounds like you, fill out the form on the right to request more information about our opportunities, or contact:
(414) 410-8200 Option 5
- 85% of gross line haul revenue when pulling your own 53 foot reefer trailer
- 75% of gross line haul revenue when pulling a MRS company trailer
- Consistent, steady outbound lanes
- Bonuses for safety and recruitment
- Fuel cards, fuel discounts, permits, base plates, pre-pass
- Weekly pay settlement (direct deposit or check)
- Insurance program through settlement deduction available
- Fuel tax filed and settled individually
Fill out the form on the right to get in touch with a recruiter, or click here to access our full application.