Our office staff plays a critical role in our promise to get our customers’ products to their end destination cold, clean, correct, and on time. We are proud to serve some of the household names that your family puts on the dinner table every night.
Benefits at MRS:
- Health, Dental, Vision Insurance
- Company-paid life and disability insurance
- 401 (K) plan with company match
- Paid vacation, holidays, and PTO
We are currently recruiting for the following opportunities:
LOGISTICS ACCOUNT REPRESENTATIVE (Milwaukee, WI)
Responsible for freight order management, making and tracking delivery appointments, resolving customer PO due date conflicts, coordinating with internal and external supply chain partners, tendering loads to carriers, maintaining order and load status information in third party TMS systems, handling, communicating and resolving delivery exceptions, reporting and investigating over, short or damage incidents, maintaining customer KPI scorecards, and responding timely to customer inquiries.
The successful candidate will have relevant career experience, knowledge of logistics in the perishable food industry, be customer service savvy, be proficient in Microsoft Office applications, be a positive team player, have good organizational skills with keen attention to detail, be able to handle multiple opportunities simultaneously in a fast paced environment with minimal supervision, and have good communication and problem solving skills.
Associate or Bachelor’s Degree or three to five years of experience in transportation industry
Compensation & Benefits:
Compensation commensurate with experience. We offer a competitive benefit package which includes health, dental, vision insurance and company paid short-term, long-term disability and basic life insurance. Holiday pay, PTO, vacation and 401K with a company match.
LOGISTICS COORDINATOR (Milwaukee, WI)
- Freight order management and entry
- Handling and resolving delivery exceptions and customer inquiries
- Coordinating with trucking operations, carrier operations, and customer service departments to ensure that orders arrive on time at the proper temperature
- Customer service
- Developing and maintaining customer key performance indicator scorecards
- Ensuring that orders are properly rated and billed
- Contributing to and recommending operational process improvements
- Making delivery appointments and resolving due date conflicts
- Collaborating on routing opportunities to minimize temperature exceptions and cost
- Bachelor’s degree in supply chain, logistics, transportation, marketing, operations management, general business, economics, or similar discipline
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to interact with all levels both internally and externally
- Proficient in all Microsoft Office applications
- Positive, energetic and solution orientated team player that thrives in a fast paced environment
From this position, a career with MRS can take many directions with increasing responsibility and leadership opportunities in operations, planning, analysis, or an increasing role in developing customer solutions. The successful candidate’s interests and contributions combined with our evolving needs will guide their career path.